Hi, I’m Hannah! Welcome to my blog! This is where I’ll be sharing my vacations, planning, and tips based on my own experiences. I hope to use this blog to inspire you to travel and see the world.
First, here are some facts about me so that you can get to know who I am:
- I am 24 years old and live in East Tennessee with my husband (Andrew).
- I graduated with a MS in Environmental Engineering a little over a year ago.
- I have a major sweet tooth.
- My hobbies include hiking, traveling, scuba diving, and working out.
- We have an energetic dog, Teddy, who also enjoys hiking and exploring.
- I am terrified of spiders.
- I don’t drink coffee.
- I am a big fan of going on cruises, thus far, Andrew and I have gone on 3 cruises (that’s one for each year of marriage).
I like to be prepared and I enjoy planning out my trips well ahead of time so that I can see and do as much as possible. I hope to be a resource for you as you plan your next trip. Hopefully my experiences can help your vacations go more smoothly.
I will be sharing my vacations with you (this year includes a two week long trip to Alaska!) as well as day trips. I will also have tips for planning and packing for trips.
I am so excited to share my journey with you!
Until next time,